CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Superlambanana 0 / Indiana 1

What do they say " Best laid plans get laid to rest...." Well terrential rain non-stop has laid our plans to rest!! But, The day wasn't wasted, we took Ryan to see "Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull" instead :-)
Ryan loved it, I enjoyed it but thought the original 3 were better. And as old as Indy is, he's still a hottie to me!!!
Saw a trailer for a neat film due out during the summer called "WALL-E" that looks so cute and funny!! Will have to check that out when it opens :-)

I'm about to fix Lasagne for dinner before we all settle down to watch "Doctor Who" together, this was also a ritual when I was Ryans age! "Doctor who" has been popular since well before I was born!

Depending on the forecast may try and catch some of them SLB's tomorrow! Will have to do a rain dance in reverse!

Have a fun weekend whatever you're up to! Rain or shine.

...xxx..

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Of course anytime you have plans it rains! Tomorrow however is Griffin's birthday party and I don't think there is a chance of rain! Let's keep our fingers crossed though just in case!