Today I was pleasantly surprised!!
Not only is it a beautiful, gloriosly sunny day, but my best frind in work, Carmel, had bought me the prettiest little bag charm. I must explain, I L O V E tiny, fiddly little pretty things, preferably glittery and sparkly!! I'm a proper little magpie, just like my dear Nan was!! Cheered me up no end :-) I Love it!!! It will stay with me for as long as I'm capable of lugging handbags round with me!!
I'm feeling a little better toay, all those pills I'm popping are doing the trick! I'm thinking of writing to Beechams suggesting I should be a shareholder!!
I've also got my ass into gear and contacted the Scouting Association District Comissioner!! ( Sounds scary huh!!) about enrolling Ryan in Beavers, it was an answerphone so I'm just waiting to be called back. He is so excited about it, I hope and pray there isn't a long waiting list to join!
Am having some problems with posting there seems to be a problem in the area,so if pictures do not appear, thats why! Its already thrown me out twice, without warning :-(
Have a sunny day!!
Wend..xx..
( Krys I'm "Following " your blog!)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
7 comments:
You better be "following" me! Just kidding!
It is so funny to see the different names we call things, like answerphone! That cracked me up. We either say voice mail or anwsering machine! I love it!
Well, I am so happy you are feelihg better! I'm off to have lunch with my mom, aunt and granny. It is Mom's b=day tomorrow!
K
You crack me up with your purse...I can see this little old lady with her purse under her arm. Daring someone to take it.
Love you!
How do I follow you?
Wait I've been following you for a few days now. Sorry, I'm slow real slow when it comes to computers and things like that...I just keep mine private I guess.
I don't know how to get the box on my blog that shows who is following, as theres only you who reads my Blog anyhow, I suppose I hardly need it huh!!! hee hee!
You Betcha, I'll Be BURIED with my handbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its' cause I'm too fat to fit into clothes therefore hate clothes shopping, but no-one is ever too fat for handbags!!
That is so true! Handbags always fit!
Well, in case you haven't noticed you are my only follower! That's ok though!
Have a great weekend!
I have "0" followers!! :-(
"Billy-no-mates" huh!!!
Have a great weekend!!
..xx..
I'm following you, but I guess I've made it private?
Post a Comment