CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Lovely Girlie Day!

Today I had a WONDERFUL day with my Mum!
We met in Liverpool City Centre at 10.30am for a mini shopping spree :-)
Mum bought a lovely gray suit for the Wedding with a beautiful Elegant pink top for underneath.
I also got some purchases too!
I've had problems with the diamante shoes I have, Basically I was a lot heavier when I bought them 2 years ago and they are a wide fit, Now I'm a normal fit and just couldn't keep them on my blasted feet! So although I love the LOOK of them, they were far to insecure for me to be tottering round in!
So this is what I got.......



Silver strappy heels, THAT STAY ON MY FEET!!



Silver wedding bag, Because I NEED one! Of course I do!!



Black velvet bag sequinned bag with rigid handle.... well of course I need this one too....to carry round my wedding notes....don't I !??? ( Yes that IS Bessies tail! Theres no show without Punch huh!! )

And finally...........



My wedding band, Now I was supposed to be getting this on Friday with Frank, However, This was on sale for 1 day, with £20 knocked off, so I got it there and then! Its 2 colour gold, The 2 outer bands are white gold and the middle is yellow gold.As soon as I saw it I loved it!

Mum treated me to lunch at our favourite French restaurant, we had a gorgeous 3 course meal, and soaked up the ambience!

Then headed home, at which point I got a text message from my friend Carmel wanting to meet for coffee, so spent another hour in our local pub chatting over Lattes!
What a fantastic day!!

Will now be topped off with an evening stitching, hopefully!!

Perfect!

....xxxxx......

7 comments:

April said...

Two thumbs up to your shoes and your ring...both are VERY pretty! Glad to hear that you and your mom enjoyed your time together. Oh, and your bags...need I say more??? They are fit for a queen!

Ginnie said...

Oh what lovely stuff again... I am enjoying the run up to your wedding too just getting to see such pretty things. The ring is really beautiful.

stitchersanon said...

Sounds like you had a perfect day.
The shows are lovely and the ring is precious. Thank you for sharing it all with us..I am getting excited on your behalf!

Mrs. H said...

How fun! You so deserve it! I love your shoes, your purses AND your ring! PERFECT!

The Button Witch said...

To put it simply I love all youve bought hun and glad you had such a nice day.
Chat Later
Hugs n Love Shellie

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Wendy
Sounds like you had a great day out with your Mum and your friend. I love the shoes, the bags and the ring you bought. Thanks for showing us.
Hope all your other plans are coming together well.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay

Daphine said...

WOW! What a beautiful ring friend! The shoes and hand bags are lovely as well! I love everything!

Way to go! Have a great weekend!