Yesterday Morning, Frank and I had an appointment with the Registrar. We had to sort out all the Legal stuff involved with the wedding and prove our identities and Nationality.You have to do that a clear 15 days before you can legally Marry over here.
So from today (Saturday) our Bans go up on the noticeboard in the Registry office. This is basically, a persons Name,age,Nationality,Marital status and where they intend to Marry.
So we're all done and dusted! We were shown the room where the Ceremony will take place and confirmed the vows we will use and the Registrar ran through what will happen on the day.
Feel great now thats all done, and now I'm totally relaxed! My brother and Family are also now coming to the Wedding which means a lot :-) Can't wait! 5 weeks today!
Have a nice relaxing weekend everyone!
..xx..

2 comments:
I am very excited for you hun. Would you mind if I sent you a little something???
lol
Gaynor
Oh Wendy I know having Mark and his family there means everything to you! I amso excited he gets to attend! I just wished I could :-(!
But I'll be there in spirit!
Post a Comment