Hiya Folks!!! No I'm not dead!! Just my poor brain cells! Have defo got baby brain, can't concentrate on anything for more than 10 minutes.
Hope all my Bloggy friends are well and Happy wherever you are!
Well as the title suggests I have less than 5 weeks to go! EEK! How on earth am I going to last for the next 4 1/2 weeks!I'm the size of a whale and awful uncomfortable but know it will all be worth it in the end.
Have had 4 scans in total this pregnancy, 3 of them have confirmed we're having a girl, the 1st scan at 10 weeks was far too early to tell anything! So I'm totally thrilled!! At last I get my long awaited daughter!!!
We're all sorted for baby and I've even packed my hospital bag just in case, but thats just wishful thinking!!
We had a lovely family day out to Blackpool on Saturday, probably our last as a family of 3. Enjoyed spending most of the day in Blackpool Tower, walking round the shops and then as night fell, saw the Famous Blackpool Illuminations. Stopped for KFC on the way home, a very good and happy day had by all! I needed all day Sunday to recover from all the walking!
Spending so much time with Ryan just now, just enjoying the time I have alone with him, which will no doubt be in short supply when Jellybean comes along! He's doing great, doing well in school and hoping to start Golf Club in school next week.
He's going to be the best Big Brother ever!
Have been doing some tiny Cross stitch designs this past 2 weeks, although its' taking me ages! So have completed 3 little designs for Christmas cards, they were from a free booklet I got recently with " World of Cross stitching" magazine. Luckily they're pretty quick, am starting on a 4th design today and hoping to get them all mounted by the end of the week.
With me having the attention span of a goldfish at the moment, a larger design is out of the question.
Well Jellybean, who is now more the size of a full size beanbag is squirming away and dancing on my bladder, so off to powder my nose!!
Hope you all are very well
Loadsa Love
Wend....x...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
7 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going so well. I look forward to your next post which I guess will be a special announcement lol.
Take good care of yourself
lol and hugs
I can't believe that you're down to the final weeks, Wendy! I'm sure you're so anxious for Jelly Bean's arrival!
There you are!!! So happy to hear from you!!! Missing our chats! And can't wait for Miss Jellybean to make her appearence!!!Auntie Krystal is dying to see her! Wishing you a very comfy last month! Enjoy every second of it!
One month to go !!!! Can't wait to see the baby girl! Daughters are so much fun !!!
glad everything is going well looking forward to seeing the next post with jellybean in full colour lol !
good luck and best wishes shel xo
Glad all is well, sorry I missed you online yesterday.
Wishing you well for you last month and for the safe arrival of jellybean.
Love and Hugs shellie xxxx
Hi Wendy
Glad to hear you and Jellybean are doing great. I bet Ryan is so excited. Hope you are managing to relax and take it easy.
My daughter is in Liverpool today! Her school are visiting The Slavery Museum and The Beatles Museum. She should be on her way home by now.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x
Post a Comment