CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Meet Jellybean!!

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

stitchersanon said...

OMG That is sooo fantastic and she is just perfect. Perfectly perfect. Oh dear...tear in the eye.
Congratulations to you all. Thank you so much for sharing this with us in such a lovely way.
awwww....I want one.
I have a little pressie for you but cant send it yet as we have H1N1...will wait until all danger of contagion has gone.
Congratulations again. OMG isnt she just so beautiful!

Stitching Kath said...

omg i didnt realise that you were due. she is absolutely gorgeous.

congratulations to you all

love kath

annelize said...

Hooray! Congratulations! She is beautiful. Hope you're feeling OK and that you recover quickly from the birth.
x

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Wendy! She is beautiful.

Michelle said...

congrats Wendy she is beautiful :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Wendy
CONGRATULATIONS. I am so happy she has arrived. She is beautiful and I love the names you have chosen for her. Ryan must be so happy his new sister has finally arrived.
I hope you are ok. Thank you for sahring your great news.
Lindsay
x

Daphine said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am shedding tears of joy for you right now friend! Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!!

April said...

What a little beauty, Wendy! I am so thrilled for you and your family! CONGRATULATIONS and take good care!

Kimber said...

Oh Wendy, she's just beautiful.