CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 25 October 2009

DUe today!!!!!!

So 25th October 2009!!
My due date!! And Emma is already 10 days old, oh where does the time go!
Things are just amazing right now, My dreams have come true and life is fantastic.Frank is still on Paternity leave until Wednesday, Ryan is now on half term holiday and is just the Best Big Brother ever! He is amazed by the faces Emma pulls, and is horrified/obsessed with the contents of her nappy! WIth there being a big gap in ages, he is able to help out and has fed her independantly which is just lovely to watch :-)
I have the Daughter I've always wanted and am just on cloud 9 every day! Just ordered a new Travel system so am VERY excited about taking delivery of that this week! Silver Cross club here we come!!
SO blissfully happy right now don't want the bubble to burst!

Wend..x..

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Wendy
Glad to hear everything is going well. Emma is absolutely adorable. She has such a pretty little face. Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures. I am so happy for you. Have a great half term.
Lindsay
x

Chiloe said...

I'm so happy for you !!! See what a facebook game addiction do to you? You miss important news!!! Congratulations to you all.

I know how it feels to have a daughter as I have my Emma as well ;-) Mine is just the sweetest girl ever. She's a little sunshine for us and people she met. Emmas are the best !!! :-D

stitchersanon said...

Wow, you all look amazing. I am thrilled for you all. I never did that 40 week thing; all mine were out by 38 weeks...otherwise they had to pay reant lol.
Your daughter is very beautiful. Give her a lovely germ-free hug from me!

The Button Witch said...

AWwwwwwww hun so so happy for you
Loads of love and hugs
hope the card arrived safely pressie be on its way very soon
Shellie xxxxxxxx