Yahoo!! Summer holidays!! Ryan broke up for 6 weeks yesterday! And although I'm only off every other week with him, I still love the holidays!
So I have all thsii week off work! Let me tell you I am soooo happy!!!!! I havent blogged for days as I have had a very bad, upsetting and stressful time in work. I have had problems with the new manager and ended up walking out of work on Thursday, nearly took the door off the hinges I slammed it so hard!
Had a huge row, as I have never been spoken to, or treated with so little respect by any other manager in my whole 16 year working history.
On Friday i had a meeting with him and told him I was disgusted by the way he spoke to me and was deeply offended by things he said. Although things from now on are going to be bad in work, I'm hoping that he will at least treat me with more respect. We will see. The least said about work just now, the better!
I'm thankful I have a full 9 days off!
Anyhow, today we have had fun with Ryans friend Jordan. Jordan is a new friend, he lives near to us and is 8 years old.
The boys had a "Carpet picnic" for lunch, instead of asking for more cakes or crisps they got through 3/4 of a cucumber between them! :-) funny!
Carpet picnic are great, as afterwards I just picked up the beach mat by the corners and shook all the crumbes outside! Cheating huh!
After lunch we decided to go on a Bug hunt, I'm sure Krys, you're sick to death of my "Bug hunts" but I love them!! (My idea of course!) Took the special bug jars (With magnifier lids) over to the millenium green across the road, was hoping to find ladybirds, but it turned out to be BEE CITY!!! The kids were freaked to start with, but were hooked when I caught the first! In total we caught 5 bee's and 1 snail.
Liam (in green) had the biggest bee, Ryan came in second and Jordan had the container with 3 pods, so 3 bees and the snail!
Jordan came and Played "Lego Indiana Jones" with Ryan on the Xbox, until dinner, then after dinner they have been playing tennis and football. Bliss! I hope this is a sign of things to come! Jordan is a nice, polite and considerate boy, so different from another I could mention!
Havent been this relaxed and happy for ages! Oh and hit 28lb weight loss :-) I've been Yo-yoing this year but back at the 28lb off mark!Not got past this weight yet, so the pressure is on!This is my lowest weight in 2008 so far.)
Off to get coffee! Have a fun weekend whatever you're doing :-)
...xxx....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
Yeah! 28 lbs is awesome! I'm trying too!
You bug freak you! That's fun. I just don't go bug hunting. Actually, Walker is more likely to squeal from fear than Alli :)!
Enjoy your 9 days off. Maybe when you go back things will be better. Go for you standing up for yourself. I am proud of you!
Krystal
Post a Comment