Today we took Ryan bowling for the first time! We had an absolute ball!! :-)
He had "gates" up when it was his turn to prevent the ball rolling into the gutters, but did so well for his first time! And score wise, wasn't that far behind Mum and Dad!!
Its very hard to tell in the photographs, as I've had to enhance them, but it was really dark in there, and all the lanes has flashing lights and all the pins were lit. It was so cool!
We had a few games of pool too.
Great afternoon! We were all buzzing when we came out! ( Incidently, this is the same bowling alley Frank and I came to on our first date 11 1/2 years ago! We saw a film first, then popped next door to the bowling Alley to play pool and have a drink.)
Good times :-)
2 comments:
Oh I love to bowl! We've only taken the kids once or twice. But one love to go more. I'd love for J and I to go alone...maybe I should plan that!
I LOVE bowling!! Its' pretty expensive here, but sooo worth it!! We've vowed to start going at least once a month :-)
Post a Comment