OK so I've been a bit of a lazy blogger this week!
It' allowed, especially when I'm in work ( AKA The temple of doom) and have to get up at 5.30am!
Yesterday I visited my old friend Jackie, by old I mean the friendship not Jackie, well she's 40 this year so make your own minds up!!
We had a brilliant night, we don't meet up that often, but when we do, its' like we saw each other yesterday, like putting on a pair of really really comfy slippers!
We ate pizza and wedges and spent the whole night laughing and talking until we were practically hoarse!
She also gave me my Birthday presents!! We've not met since before April! hee hee! We both like "Stuff" things. "Stuff" things refer to dinky, tiny, weeny little things that are usually labelled as minature, or we just think are cute! Jackie and I were well known for this common affliction when we worked together!We were the "Stuff hunters"!
So for my birthday I got silver earrings, posh dusted truffles, 2 stuff lip balms from New York and a stuff mickey mouse cup and saucer from New York too. Just to show you what I mean here is the cup and saucer.My silly thumb is in it as a size guide only!
So we had a real good time :-)
Today I worked until 2pm, when I got in Frank was alone, no Ryan! It seems they had been swimming to our local pool ( Its free for all kids all summer) and when they were coming out they saw Jordan, Ryans friend ( the nice one, not the knife weilding 5 year old!) Jordan was going the the kids club they have in the leisure centre, so Frank enrolled him there and then! Its 1-3pm Mon, Tues, Fri during the holidays and they do all kids of sports, crafts, games, picnics etc etc! With Ryan being an only child this is a great opportunity for him to be playing with other kids! So today he played football (Soccer Krystal!) rounders, baseball and some other game involving bean bags and legs! ( can't quite get to the bottom of this yet!) He had such a good time and is BEGGING to go back again on Friday( they do trampolining on Fridays!) Its' all free and part of Liverpools' healthy kids programme. How cool is that!
Am just going to iron a little tonight whilst watching Tv, and have an early night. I deserve it!
Off for a cuppa! ...xxx....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment