I've been seeing a lot of my Weymouth relatives over the last few days so haven't been blogging that much! Hope to have a good photo session tomorrow!
Today they came to my house, it was lovely to welcome them, although I was a little nervous as our house is small, and I get embarrassed about it.
They took Ryan to EFC and LFC ( Everton Football club) ( Liverpool Football Club) and took the museum tour of LFC. Ryan was spoiled! There wasn't enough room in the car for me to go too :-(
Tomorrow we are spending all afternoon together, then after a big dinner together, frank will pick up Ryan and bring him home, and I will remain and we will all watch Big Brother and have a huge "Tickle" !!Cool!!! hee hee!
Have fun whatever you're doing this weekend :-)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment