Frank has had a lovely Birthday! Today we have had my Mum and Dad over, and also Sue and Colly (Franks sister and Bro-in-law) which was nice. Then this evening we have been out for a lovely Chinese meal in our favourite restaurant "The Golden Castle", Food was fantastic and we had a real giggle!
Came home and sang Happy Birthday to Frank before having numerous "candle blowing out" sessions with Ryan! Who d'ya think picked the cake??????
Ryan is now in bed, I'm totally stuffed, watching "Independance Day" before turning in, Frank has tonight off work and is sipping red wine and watching Queen DVDs. By the way, the Queen T-shirt he has on in the photo's, was bought by his Sister at the concert.
Can I also just Thank my friend Shellie for the wonderful surprise on Friday!! Although we haven't been friends for long, and only recently met through Blogland, it sems we have tonz in common and we've hit it off famously! I received a wonderful package on Friday containing LOTS of different vari-thread spools, and lovely lighthouse Charts that I've been after. Shellie I was so shocked and touched by your generosity, you are a truly special person and I hope we'll be friends for a long, long time to come! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!
Wend..x...
5 comments:
Oh that was so nice of her! Sweet!
Happy Birthday Frank!
Aw, How sweet of your friend..to send you a package.. Don't you just love packages in the mail..
Great pictures! Glad you guys enjoyed your today!
You are more than welcome hun
And thanx again for all the stuff you sent me
Happy Birthday Frank
Hope to catch you online soon Wend
Happy Stitching
Shellie
What great pictures!! Glad to hear that Frank had such a wonderful birthday!
Wow! Sure sounds like you've made a wonderful blogging friend! How nice of her to send you a special package. The generosity of others often blows me away.
Have a super day, Wendy!!
Post a Comment