CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 2 October 2008

Polar Bear for Christmas

Today i started and finished a project!! YAY!!
Ryan is in golf club tonight after school, so after getting all the chores/housework/cooking'/dinner prep out of the way before 10am I began to stitch in earnest!! Really pleased with the finished result, and thanks to Shell for inspiring me to experiment with vari thread :-) I know most of the design is unstitched, but I don't care!!

Can't wait to go and pick Ryan up and see how the new golfing Club went!! :-)

Later.......xxx

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Can't wait also to see how golf went. Walker loves to play golf with his daddy! It's a great sport to learn and play forever!

Daphine said...

I've always wanted to stich, but never learned. I guess it's not too late though, huh?

This turned out really well! I'm impressed.

The Button Witch said...

Good on ya Wend I did that design for my son last year. Answered your question on my blog but looks like you sorted yourself
Take care and Happy Stitching
Hugs from your Mentor PMSL

Ginnie said...

What a cute polar bear, a good days work!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so fast. I always start them and never finish.. Even the ornament size ones. Oy.