CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 9 October 2008

More fairy finishes




I finished these 2 today, and started YET ANOTHER fairy! I'm kinda hooked! (like you never guessed!)
I would like to say I've done varied and interesting things all day, cherishing my free time and making for an interesting and captivating blog.I WOULD like to say that, but I can't.......
What I have done, is got all the cleaning/washing/poo emptying out of the way first thing, took Ryan to school, then sat on my fat backside all day sewing and eating Haribo, I deserve shares in Haribo I've eaten that much, In fact the coroner is likely to be putting "Death by Haribo" on my death notice if this carries on! It's approaching Halloween, the sweets are TOO cheap for me to resist, and I discovered this afternoon that my local shop ( ie. 2 minutes walk away from my house) now does haribo Licorice! AARRRHHHH I LOVE licorice, I LOVE Haribo, this is a bad bad thing, and we ALL know what eating too much licorice does to our Bowels!
I'm needing a whole lot of Willpower here! Anyone got any spare???

..xxx...

Parents evening tomorrow at school, Ryan is really excited, Thats got to be a good sign!

3 comments:

Daphine said...

I like the new finishes. However, I am shocked that there's enough spare hours in your day to start and finish one of these in a day. I find myself begging for more hours in the day here lately.

And...stay away from that candy dish. Girl, I don't even buy for the trick or treaters until a few days before. The candy wouldn't last long at our house either.

The Button Witch said...

Great finishes hun, ur getting as bad as me for starting projects I started another one last night.because its all one colour I can do it easily in the poorer evening light,
Tc and hope to catch you soon
Hugs Shellie

Wendy said...

Daphine, I'm off work at the moment feeling sorry for myself, but normally do not have a spare minute!! I made sure all the chores were done first though! And I didn't start and finish these two, the fairy's were already done ages ago, I just did the letters!