CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 20 October 2008

This will be the last fairy!! I promise!

OK I know you're already bored to tears with my fairies! But here is another I whipped up in between frivolities at the weekend! Using another vari thread for the Initial and stitched onto gold flecked aida.This will be for my friend Mel, who's Birthday is in November.

I am doing a little candle design of Shellies on Navy aida at the moment, which is not good, as I've bust my lamp and my eyes are not coping!! Then I'm going to be stepping right outta my comfort zone and trying plastic canvas. Don't know what I'll be doing on it yet, just bought a piece to try. Nothing newsworthy happened today, I cleaned and sewed, after the hectic weekend I was glad of a little peace and quiet!

4 comments:

Daphine said...

I have really enjoyed them actually. I so wished that I could have stayed home and RELAXED today.

Have a great evening Wendy~

Anonymous said...

I have some bloggy love for you on my site.. I posted it on Saturday or Sunday I think..

The Button Witch said...

fairy looks great hun

April said...

Bored with fairies? Never! You just keep them coming, girl! You've done a really nice job with them, so you should be proud!

Sending blessings your way!