CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 24 November 2008

Finished, but not decorated! Good job!


OK here is my Finish!
The card at the moment is plain, I cannot believe I have no green sticky ribbon :-( I am planning on sewing "Auntie" in fancy script and sticking that in a corner instead.
Good Job really, as this just arrived!!!


You probably won't hear from me for days now!!

3 comments:

April said...

Happy reading, Wendy! Brittany just saw the movie and fell madly in love with Edward...I kid you not!! She says she wants an Edward for Christmas. Hee hee!

The Button Witch said...

card looks fantastic your Aunti will love it , it will totally brighten her day esp at this hard time for her
Happy Stitching
Shellie

Daphine said...

I better get to reading more...you're going to pass me and that will be a shame since I've had the book for about 2 weeks now. lol!
You won't be disappointed!! It is a great read! Don't stay away too long now. lol!