CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

16 + 2

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!!!
BELLY PICS!!!!!!


Hi Guys! Hope all is well with my Blogland Friends!
All is well here, feeling fine and well, although now I'm back at work I'm totally wiped out by 8.30pm every night! Think thats pretty normal though!
Can't believe I'm 16+2 already, time is sure flying by!
Had my Midwife appointment last Thursday, was really dissapointed that she refused to listen to Jellybeans heartbeat, said that its' their practice not to listen in until after 25 weeks! I was gutted! She checked my urine and Blood pressure and I was sent packing!
As my first scan was 10 weeks, and my 2nd will be at 20 weeks, I have no way of knowing if everything is OK. Would have liked that little bit of reassurance.Roll on June 9th!
On the plus side, I've convinced Frank to find out whether we're having a pink or blue Jellybean! Yippee!!
Here are some scary Belly pics! Sorry if they gross you out!




Wend..xxx.. ( & Jellybean!)

8 comments:

April said...

To me, there is nothing sweeter than a pregnant tummy! What a miracle!

stitchersanon said...

Wow..youlook preggers lol! How cool is that. I am sure jellybean is just fine and dandy.

Enjoy the bump..make people stand up for you so you can sit down, make them let you go first in the que and ask a policeman if you can widdle in his hat...it is still law that a policeman has to let you pee in his hat if you cant get to a loo on time.
God bless those ancient British laws...you can see why there was an empire cant you rofl

The Button Witch said...

awwww What a beautiful bump and what a cruel midwife!!! Mine always listened espicailly if I was worried!
Glad to hear you keeping well, Ive still not got my LP results 7 weeks ago now arghhh
Tc of you and jellybean
Hugs shellie

Daphine said...

Awwwww! How precious is that?!?!?

Anonymous said...

oh how nice. It is good to see that Jellybean is getting bigger and healthier. Can't wait to see Jellybean in the flesh. Your bump is looking great Wendy

Tara said...

Awww Wendy them bumps are the best your doing great huni...lol...i was sick through both of mine but still enjoyed every minute i was huge believe it or not as i am such a small person i had to wear maternity clothes from 8 weeks !!!!

Mrs. H said...

Oh Wendy your bump is precious! You are growing quite nicely! Can't wait for June 9th to get here! I am chomping to know what is in there! I can't believe your midwife would not let you listen to the heartbeat...so cold hearted!

What did y'all do for Ry's birthday? Can't wait to hear about it!

Love you!
K

Unknown said...

You have such a cute bump! xo.