For those who have been asking, I have absolutely no idea why I use baby wipes to clean with! I saw a programme years ago about people who were obsessed with cleaning, and one lady used a pack of baby wipes a day! It just kinda stuck in my head!
Let me add at this point, I AM NOT obsessed with cleaning! (I wish!) and just find that the dust sticks to the wipes easy with them being damp (I have athsma)no other reason apart from I can throw them all straight in the bin and be done!
OK so I'm a little weird!
..x..
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
6 comments:
LOL is this confessions off cleaning i have a manic compulsive habit with cleaning products....i have got slightly better as the kids have got older but for me it's bleech everything has to be bleech, floors every morning at 7.30 washed with bleech before i go off to work...mind you with the new puppy i'm into dettol...pmsl...and get this my actual job is cleaning as i run my own rental property business, and me and my mum do all the cleaning when it's in the quietest seasons, i have over 60 apartments come summer and the high seasons i employ extra help...but i dont clean the apartments like i clean my own house...lol...i just use cheap cleaning products....as for wet wipes always have them in my handbag, along with, germoline disinfectant cream, plasters and probably most of the kitchen sink...ouuu we must put a blog post up...and get all ladies the right down what they have in there bags....that will be a laugh...night night huni off to bed xxx P.S...forgot to ask hows you feeling ?
Hey~
I am a fanatic with cleaning and you just gave me something new to try! I love it!
Hope you're doing well!
You crack me up!
Glad you cleared that up :-)
I wished I was a cleaning freak! I am pretty sure your house is MUCH cleaner than mine! I should be using baby wipes too!
Love you crazy girl!
Krystal
Absolutely nothing weird about using baby wipes I have used them too on the odd occasion i have a cleaning urge lol they fantastic for cleaning and cheaper than all the 'special' wipes you can buy.
Hope you and Jellybean ok
Hugs shellie
Hi Wendy
Looks like you had lots of fun in Rhyl last week.
Baby wipes are amazing aren't they? They get marks off my carpet so easily. I buy the dettox wipes and clean with those mostly and bathroom wipes too.
Hope you have had a good weekend.
Lindsay
Baby wipes? I've never tried that before. May have to try someday.
Post a Comment