CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 18 May 2009

**Update**

Just thought I'd updte you guys as had a dash to the EPU ER this morning.
Following my terrible bout of food poisoning on Saturday I'm still getting cramping pains and my tummy is very very tender, rang the Midwife unit this am just to get some advice and the Midwife said to go straight to the EPU ER ( Early pregnancy Unit ER) Which is in the City Centre, to see if they could detect a heartbeat.
As you can imagine, this freaked me out a little, and although I wasn't too worried before, I cetainly became worried as soon as she said that!
To cut a long story short it showed in the tests they took today that I've had/got gastroenteritis and my stomach muscles are contracting in response to this.Thankfully, she did detect a perfect galloping, and very loud heartbeat straight away so I'm very very relieved! And also Thrilled I've heard Jellybean at last!!
Not good I'm still having weird contractions, but its worth it just to hear my baby for a few seconds!
Just hope it all settles down now!

Have a lovely day

Wend...xx....

11 comments:

The Button Witch said...

OMG hun
So glad you had it checked and all is ok for Jellybean sorry you tummy still bad though
Make sure you plenty of rest hun
be thinking of you
Love and Hugs Shellie

Ginnie said...

Glad everything is ok with jelly bean... what a scare. Hope you feel better soon. xx

stitchersanon said...

OMG I didn't know you had food poisoning!
Try not to worry...jb sounds very resilient. Try to rest..and we are all thinking of you!

April said...

Wow...you must have been so worried, Wendy! I'm happy to hear that all is well with your little one! Take good care of yourself!

Mrs. H said...

Oh my Wendy! I am so thankful you are ok and that jellybean is too! At least you DID get to hear the heartbeat!!!

Oh and I think you made a minor misprint on your last post! Ryan's birthday is the 16th???Right??? Cause Alli's is the 15th! It would be neat if his is the 15th too, but I know better...unless all these years I have had it marked on my calender wrong! Let me know if I am wrong ;)!

Love you!
K

Mrs. H said...

HEHEHEHEHE!

Anonymous said...

OMG Wendy
what a horrible thing to happen. I am so glad that you are Jellybean are both o.k now. I hope you feel better soon matey

Kimber said...

Sorry to hear about it. Hopefully you're all better soon.

Daphine said...

Oh goodness! Glad you're okay!

I hope you're having a good weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy all is well! xo.

Mrs. H said...

Hello little lady! Hope you are all doing OK! It's been awhile since you posted! One more week!!!!