Thought I'd gone??? Things are a bit up the wall here just now!
I've been working full time this week as I have been on a course for 3 days and had to do loooonnnngggg hours :-( (I normally only work until lunchtime so it hit me hard!) 8 hours of CBT a day, kinda left me brain dead! And I've been in bed by 9pm every night!
Yesterday I was back at the hospital for more blood tests, the novelty is seriously wearing off now! Its' not even baby related, Its my thyroid function they're testing all the time. I'm also back again on Tuesday for the triple test ( for Downs Syndrome) and to see my thyroid consultant. Then on Thursday I see my Midwife.
I just feel I'm constantly being prodded and poked! Despite that side of it, I'm feeling very well, Been told by various people this week that I'm "Blooming" I just feel huge!!
My appetite has returned with a venegance! Gonna have to reign myself in eating wise, been a right pig this week!
Have started a small project that I can just sew at my own pace, with all thats going on at the moment, sewing just isn't a priority anymore but am doing little bits when I can. My Cousin Shan is a John Lennon fan, so this is for her :-)
Hope you all have a fantastic Bank Holiday weekend !
5 comments:
Does that mean you have Monday off since it is a "bank holiday"?
We might have the week off because of the "swine flu" or "H1N1" which ever you want to call it! Really, I think the media gets a kick out of throwing everyone in a tizzy!
So glad to see that you haven't skipped the country! I bet you have been tired with all you have been doing!
Take care and RELAX!
Krystal
Chill and make the most of the long weekend. You are not huge I am sure, jelly bean is just letting his/her presence be known.
I love the john lennon and despite suffering and doing dr who all in Sepia, I am told I must know do The stig in sepia. We can suffer in brown stuff together ;-)
Greta to see you bk blogging hun Ive missed you, hope you get some rest this w/e
Happy beatle Stitching
Shellie xxx
This is a tricky image to stitch too! Good luck!
Good luck with the baby too, awwwww... I'm going to be a grandmother in October! I'm only 43!! LOL!
Hi Wendy
Hope you get chance to relax over the Bank Holiday and get on with your John Lennon stitching.
I am still catching up with everything after being away. Hoping for a good day on Monday as there's a May Day Gala nearby complete with May Pole and duck race. We like to get here if we can.
Happy stitching.
Lindsay
Post a Comment