Yesterday (Sunday) we had a lovely family day out in Wales. We went to Rhyl and as usual spent an absolute fortune on the Penny falls in the arcades, Mini Golf, Kiddie rides etc etc! Had a fantastic day was lovely to get away to the seaside and have a picnic watching the waves! Luckily we had no rain and the sun kept us company all day. We ate far too many pic'n'mix' sweets had KFC for Dinner and fell asleep, drooling, on the way home!! Bliss!!
Today Frank finished the last of the bathroom bts and bobs, and I scoured the house like the Queen was about to visit!Went through 2 whole packs of Baby wipes!( I always use baby wipes to clean with!) Looking forward to "Ashes to Ashes" on TV later and having a relax as I'm starting to ache now. Tomorrow I'm seeing the consultant in the hospital over my thyroid levels and also having the "triple Test" done, where they test for the likelihood of Downs Syndrome etc. Then work straight after :-(
Also am seeing my Midwife on Thursday, and hoping to hear Jellybeans Heartbeat!
Hope you have all had a relaxing Bank holiday!
15 Weeks today!
Love Wendy ( & Jellybean!)
..x..




7 comments:
OMG can believe Jellybeans is 15 weeks well done you. Glad you had a
day yesterday sounds fun.
Hope you are not tiring too much hun
Love and Hugs Shellie
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Don't over do it lol
((hugs))
Gaynor
Your pictures looked so amazing! The weather looked perfect! Wished I was there!
You be careful cleaning! You don't wnat to over do it! And interesting you clean with baby wipes...is that because you worry about toxins?
Just curious!
I can't believe you're already 15 weeks along! Listening to the heartbeat is always so exciting...enjoy!
Looks like you had a good fun day. hope the tests go well tomorrow.
im curious what and why you use baby wipes?
llove kath
Wow! 15 weeks already? Congrats again girl!
This Rhyl looks like a very fun place!
Post a Comment