I'm 35 years old, Live in Liverpool,England with my Husband Frank and our son, Ryan who is 7 1/2 years old.I work as a Tax advisor on a dedicated helpline.
We have 1 cat (Bessie) and 3 fish (Jack, Harry and Jake).
I am pretty easygoing and quite shy until I get to know people.
8 comments:
Bess is soooooooo gorgeous I adore her lol
Prolly have pet envy as hubby wont let me have one
Oh my goodness! You have a very talented cat! :)
Oh my goodness...you have one amazing cat, Wendy!
Your Bess cracks me up!!! She totally thinks she's a human, huh? lol!
Hi Wendy
Bess is a star. She is so cute.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
that is just too cute. she seems very talented indeed
Candies are difficult enough to open with thumbs!
No dropping stitches, Bess!
That is so funny. She truly thinks she's human. Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment