One of my favourite things in the afternoon, if I have time ( Which is rare, But Ryan has gone to Mums this afternoon) is to snuggle with a good book (ie. Eclipse in this case), with the fire lit, and some steaming hot tea and buttered crumpets. Bliss!
I did have plans to go visit my friend Jackie this evening, but as my tummy has been a little temperamental today, we've decide to meet up next Monday instead. Shall look forward to that :-)
I actually got round to writing most of my shop bought Christmas cards last night and posted them off this morning, I'm now starting to write the more special, hand sewn cards and also mount a few, as I still have some unmounted! Better get a move on huh!
Also on the subject of sewing, I have to sew my Bra!!! A G A I N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with these things!! this is a different one, there I was, in the supermarket comparing pasta, and ......yyyooowwwwwllllll, stabbed in the armpit by the bloody underwire! What is with thee things? I'm starting to take this personally? Maybe its' my puppies? Are they weird? Do they push the wires out in some way? Whats going on!!!Maybe for Christmas I should ask Santa for one of those huge great flesh coloured girdles!


6 comments:
LOl I can just imagine you in one of those lol
on a serious note when were you last properly measured as I had myself measure and was wearing completely the wrong size hence i had trouble with the wires which doesnt happen anymore since wearing the right size.
Just an idea cost nothing to get measured so worth a try
Hope ur tumm better soon
hugs and happy stitching
Shellie
I would love to have an afternoon of drinking hot tea and reading a good book!
Yot totally had me cracking up about your bra and the picture you posted!
Oh how you make me laugh! So funny! Honestly, I hate bras. I swear a man invented them!
I think it is the underwires...lethal weapons, obviously invented by men.
I love the picture you used...very funny lol
I just love reading your posts, Wendy, and some of the things you write (ex. "posted them off this morning"). I just find it so interesting! If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is a crumpet? I've heard of them, but have never tried one. Are they like a biscuit?
Sorry to hear you're having bra issues! That can be so annoying!
Have a great rest of the day!!!
Hey Wendy the closest thing we found over here are English Muffins. Have you heard of those?
Post a Comment