OK, so yes I did finish 2 pieces today, BUT I can only post one!!
One piece is for my Friend Krystal, her Birthday is late December and I need to be sending her cards soon! As an avid follower of my Blog ( And me hers) I cannot post until after her Birthday!
But onto my little twirly tree!
I've admired all these little twirly tree's my friend Shellie has been posting,so cute, so today she photographed one of her sewn pieces, sent it to me, I've zoomed on my PC and followed the pattern from that ! Way to go !!!
Photo is not that clear, but it is on Navy blue aida, and used lilac vari thread.Hoping to mount it tomorrow and maybe do one or too more!
HOWEVER! The next 2 books in the Twilight series were delivered today, so I'm guessing I'll have my nose stuck in a book for at least the next few days!
Just found out that the UK release date for the film is Dec 19th, I gave the book to my friend Carmel this morning, she has just texted me to say she has read the whole thing and is now googling the movie!!
Ryan made this lovely little Jingle Bell ornament in Beavers tonight ready to hang on our tree, I just love it!! It sounds like sleigh bells such a beautiful noise for this time of year! Next Tuesday he has his Beavers/Cubs Christmas party :-)
Well, off to lose myself in Edward Cullen! (sighs)
Wend..xx...

4 comments:
Love your new finished piece! Looks great!
So, Ryan is still in the club after all? He did an awesome job making the Jingle Bell ornament!
Hi Hun
Hope ur still not cross at me :-(
Love ur twirly tree and the colour combo is fab
Hugs and Happy Reading and Stiching
Shellie
Very pretty, Wendy! I sure wish I had some of that talent of yours!
Ryan's ornament is really cute and something you'll always cherish, I'm sure.
Enjoy your book!!!
Love the little tree. My daughters are mad about Twilight too, they want to pre book tickets for the 19th.... I keep meaning to read it maybe over Christmas hols!! Does sound and look really good!
Post a Comment