CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 11 December 2008

O Little town of Bethlehem.......

..........I finished you at last!!!!


 

The old work/life balance is getting a little tough at the moment, I have hardly any time just now to stitch and keep up with blogs! So sorry you guys, will catch up at the weekend!! Not that I'm doing anything particularly exciting, before you start expecting some sort of amazing post! Just sometimes life gets in the way huh!! :-)
Got this card mounted and finished this afternoon, and was planning on starting an AOY design, only a weeny one, Have no white aida left!!Can you believe it! I'm not lucky enough to have a big stash waiting for me, BUT Coincidentally, in the £1 shop yesterday I spotted a cross stitch kit, the design was pretty yakky, but £1 for the aida and threads is Good!! So off I pop there tomorrow!
Love to you all
..xx..xx..
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Button Witch said...

Its great hun well done
I can send you some more Aida if you want it hun i have heaps esp sice I did the swap with Gaynor lol You'd be more than welcome to some xxxxxxxxxx

Wendy said...

Aawwww Thanks for the offer hun, Thats soooo kind and thoughtful, But I'll just get more tomorrow! was just surprised I hadn't noticed it had run out! Old age creeping up on me!!
Thanks again babe, your a star! ..x..

stitchersanon said...

Let me know your addy and I will send you some aida...if you ever get too much of something, just send me a little something back.

Crafting sustainability it is...very environmentally friendly and trendy...
I think you can get me e-mail addyn my blog...if not just leave a post and will send it lol

Lindsay-ann said...

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem looks great.
I hope your Christmas preparations are going well. Can you believe we still have not decorated?
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Daphine said...

It's beautiful! And not to worry...I am getting behind in reading blogs this week too! I've had WAY too much going on. Anyhow...I'm trying to make all my rounds tonight to get caught up with everyone.

I've missed ya! Have a great weekend!