The pictures are great...Dont tell anyone but we leave Santa a glass of wine hehe. I heard he doesnt like milk...we do find teeth marks in the carrot remains tho (that is a dad job..the wine is a mum job lol ) I have answered your queried under your comment on the SAL...
I'm 35 years old, Live in Liverpool,England with my Husband Frank and our son, Ryan who is 7 1/2 years old.I work as a Tax advisor on a dedicated helpline.
We have 1 cat (Bessie) and 3 fish (Jack, Harry and Jake).
I am pretty easygoing and quite shy until I get to know people.
4 comments:
The pictures are great...Dont tell anyone but we leave Santa a glass of wine hehe. I heard he doesnt like milk...we do find teeth marks in the carrot remains tho (that is a dad job..the wine is a mum job lol )
I have answered your queried under your comment on the SAL...
Happy new year!
Lovely family pics Wendy...looks like a happy time was had by all.
Chris
And I love your Lighthouse for the stitchalong!
Hi Wendy
I loved seeing your Christmas pictures. Looks like Ryan had a super time with his cousins.
Happy New Year
Lindsay
Such good pictures, Wendy! Glad to know your Christmas was wonderful!
Post a Comment