OK I'm being a little ambitious here! I can't progress with my "Victorian girl and "S" " project as the cottons I need are currently sitting on a shelf in Hobbycraft waiting for me to buy them tomorrow, but I was soooooo itching to sew tonight, and had seen this picture of Marilyn Munroe in my X stitch magazine that I thought I'd have a crack at it. I've never stitched a portrait before and I find that when they are stitched, they are very hit and miss, sometimes they look fantastic and other times they look grotesque and nothing at all like the person!! With this project being in sepia/brown colours only, I kinda hope it may look a little more convincing AND the whole picture only uses 8 colours, and I already have 4 of them, so easy on the purse strings too!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
Oh my I can't wait to see this one! You are so good! I wish I was that dedicated!
Post a Comment