Sorry no blogging this week, I'm snowed under just now in work and am working 10 hour days :-( Work and sleeping, thats all I'm doing! Need to update my sewing pic, added some more earlier this week. Hopefully with it being a bank holiday on Monday I'll have a nice relaxing weekend!
Took Ryan to a chinese restaurant on Tuesday! He was really impeccably behaved and tried some chinese food although his main meal was english! He had 2 bowls of ice cream and was so excited to get fortune cookies! Insisted on having ours too!
He's already asking when we are going again!
This weekend we think we might visit the "Imperial War Museum" in Manchester. Not exactly MY idea of fun, but the boys really want to visit. Guess I'm out-numbered huh!
I'll be releived just to be out of work!
Sorry for not posting, If you saw my bloodshot eyes you'd understand! ha ha!
Love to ya'll
Wend....xxxxx
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
2 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so sorry you're snow under. That's so not fun! Hopefully this weekend will be perfect and you can rest. Yes, the war musuem would not be my cup of tea either, but right up Jason and Walker's ally.
My kids like Chinese food only for the sugary rolls. How sad is that!
Jason and I LOVE chinese! We just don't get it often. We have one favorite place here in town, but it is always very busy at lunch.
Walker has a game tonight. And tomorrow night. Alli has a slumber/birthday party tomorrow night. Her BF Robyn's birthday was yesterday. She is having a talent show themed party.
Have a great weekend. I haven't had anything interesting to blog about either. We do nothing exciting most days.
We are not buying that land and house. It was such a great price and would have been so nice for the kids to be able to run free, but we haven't even tried to sale our house and the houses that are forsale in our neighborhood have been on the market a LONG time. We are not risk taking people. One day maybe we will have some land but until then there is always Diana!
Sorry this is so long I certainly didn't mean for it to be!
Krys
I love your "Long" un!!
Post a Comment