#
Hey there! I'm still not on top of things! Today was Nans' funeral so I've been a bit scatty, no tears though, think I've cried enough to drown Liverpool and no tears left now! Anyhow, whats so bad about living 'til 93!! Hope I do!! As the funeral was down in Weymouth I didn't attend, Mum and Dad did however but I've yet to speak to them to find out how it all went.
All that aside we have been occupying ourselves here, with thoughts of Holidays!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
We go on Holiday this Friday :-) We bought Ryan a few new items of clothing and these cheap "Deck shoes" just navy and white plimsoles, for messing on the beach and caravan site, but he LOVES them!!! So much that he wanted to SLEEP in them yesterday!! How funny is that! He has £30.00 Reeboks and wants to live in a pair of £2.99 deck shoes!! Isn't that just kids all over!
Me being me, I have lists coming out of my ears!! (I'm very much a list person!!)
Lists as follows:-
HOLIDAY
1 - Ryans' clothes to pack
2 - My clothes and toiletries
3 - Electrical/camera/phone chargers etc
4 - family shower ( Gels/shampoo/conditioner/soap etc)
5 - practical - pegs/binbags household
6 - supermarket shopping list for when we arrive
BEFORE
1 - Last minute items to buy
2 - Things to remember ( Setting lamp timers/empty fridge etc)
Am I a genuine mad cow or what! maybe I have OCD!
Not done all that much apart from holiday shopping ( Needless to say, all for Frank and Ryan, I got a pair of flip flops thats it!)
Ryan and I have been bug hunting and he's been playing out with friends in the street while I've been seemingly washing and ironing the whole contents of all our wardrobes!!
Well better go and ring the folks to see how today went!
Love to you all, hands across the ocean...xxxx...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
4 comments:
Hey! I love the picture! You loook so pretty! Glad to see you are doing ok! You've been on my mind all day today.
We are just alike. I make list too when trying to get my vacation gear together! Kids are funny. Mine are the same why about shoes. I've learned I don't have to shop at expensive stores. They are happy with "Wal-Mart" stuff! Post and let me know how your parents are.
Krys
Hey send me a picture of Ryan's deck shoes. I'm just curious what they look like. Are they like Crocs?
When do you come home!!!!!!! I am dying to hear about your vacation! Miss your blog!
Post a Comment