Ok I'm back in the land of the living again, however have been on a course in work for 2 weeks doing a lot of extra hours so not much time left for blogging!!
Ryan broke up for 1/2 term on Friday so he's now off for 2 weeks :-) Today after all the hard work, I wanted a totally stress free "Do nothing" day! Had our shopping delivered then ended up going to the park over the road with Ryan, to hunt for bugs! This is our favourite thing right now, I don't know who gets more enthusiastic, him or me!! He's got this brilliant set from "National geographic" with all bug catching stuff and a bug barn :-) Real cool!
We only managed to catch a hover fly and a ladybird though! Will no doubt be taking the set to Cornwall on Friday to see what Cornish bugs we can net!
Wrote a letter, ate chocolate (Naughty!) drank a glass of wine and lemonade (I'm such a lightweight!) and watched the Eurovision song contest! It gets worse every year!
Ryan is currently into Indiana Jones BIG TIME!! We got him the 3 dvd boxed set for his birthday and he LOVES it! Hope to go and see the new movie real soon!
Love and hugs to my friends and thank you so much for your support!( You know who you are!)
..xxx..
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
Hey girl! So excited to see a post! Glad you had a nice and relaxing day! We are back to feeling better around here too! I'll chat with you soon!
Post a Comment