Thanks to all my wonderful friends for their kind wishes and concern. I'm fine now, had a dodgy day yesterday but am totally normal today! ( We'll as normal as I get anyhow!!)
Nans' funeral is next Tuesday ( Monday is the Bank holiday) in Weymouth, I'm not able to make it because of Ryan. Everyone understands and its all OK. I don't know if I'd be able to hold it together at the Crematorium anyway.
I've inherited Nans' gold bracelet which she wore all the time, and her famous beloved moneypig ,Nan always had moneypig as far as I can remember, and as Far as Mum can remember too! Nan loved to play cards(a tradition Mum and I continue every Friday!) and moneypig always came out for the game! Belly full of 2p's and 1p's!!
I cried when I got him today! I'll love and care for him as much as Nan did :-)
I inherited my love of glitz and sparkle from nan too so also got her spangly shoe trinket box this sums her up sooooo well!! Dad always said Nan and I were like magpies! Attracted to sparkly spangly stuff!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment