Hey there!! I missed a day! oops!
On Sunday Ryan went to Chester Zoo with Stephanie and had a fab day! Came home with a tub of slime, gel filled tarantula and wonderful memories!
I had a productive day, changed and washed all the bedding, cleaned, made vegetable and lentil soup from scratch, balanced my finances and ( Get this!) got my exercise gear on and did 25 minutes on my step! Did it to the video jukebox on my cable TV, so "stepped" to Abba, Mika and some dirty dancing classics!
Of course, the combination of my size and lack of fitness meant that I thought I would die after just one song! But persevered I did and managed 25 mins of solid step. An achievement methinks! Must have sweat out 2 litres! ha ha!
On the advice of my Diet, health and fitness Guru ( ie. My Mum!) I'm to only exercise every other day, That's the kind of advice I like!
Watched Star Wars Episode 3 with Ryan later on ( Am becoming a weirdo Star Wars addict myself now!) and cooked scampi for the boys dinner.
MONDAY/TUESDAY 10th/11th MARCH
I was on a course in work today so it wasn't bad at all! Had quite a nice day!
We have been hit my Gales and heavy rain the last 2-3 nights and forecast for worse weather tonight, haven't been sleeping very well, imagining the roof will blow off or will leak etc etc Totally irrational!
Picked Ryan up from school and helped him with the "Riddle " he had to compose for homework, he chose a giraffe to write a riddle about because he'd liked them in Chester Zoo!
He's only 6 so its' not exactly Shakespeare! I had to laugh!
I'm yellow with brown spots and I have a long neck
My legs are skinny and are long as well
My tail is furry and flicks flies away
I reach up high to eat leaves and hay!
WHAT AM I??
Hee hee!
Well the teacher did say it didn't have to rhyme!
Its' Tuesday now, work was OK, although very busy as there was a program on TV last night about how incompetent the Inland Revenue are, so we had loads of related calls, not exactly complimentary!
Made Linguine bolognaise for dinner and did Ryan's' school reading with him before allowing him to watch a DVD. Will make him supper in 10 minutes and put him to bed then will don my "Fame" gear and attempt a 30 minute step class in my living room!
Hope my continued stepping doesn't cause a tidal wave in Australia!
Weigh in tomorrow!! Wish me luck!
..xx..xx..xx..
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
You are doing so great! I am so impressed with you and all your exercise! Keep up the good work! You are inspiring me!
I am also so impressed with your blogging! You are doing much better than me! I finally added a new blog today! I'll try to do better!
Post a Comment