CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 3 March 2008

Snow!!!



Can you beleive I have just been snowed on whilst taking Ryan to school!! My black coat was white!!! I had no idea it was about to snow (Otherwise would have at least taken an umberella!) Its' all gone now, as quick as it came! Wierd! Today is my last day off work so I'm making the most of it! Jut letter writing and catching up on TV I've missed, basically relaxing as much as I can! Ended up ironing all night last night, so much for a relaxing Mothers day!
hee hee :-)

Mum is coming for lunch today and popping out to get a new shower curtain and towels as we are re-decorating the bathroom this weekend. Badly need the whole Living room doing but just don't have the ££'s at the moment, maybe nearer to the summer.

Have a fun day!

Wend..xxx

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You deserve a relaxing day! Enjoy every minute of it! I am planning on cleaning my house top to bottom today. Lots of strong storms coming thru today so I plan on staying inside and dry!