I am sooooo tired!!! I have had not one single second of sleep! :-( Last night, after I locked up the house I was in my bedroom on the computer whilst watching a film, was getting sleepy so decided to turn in, must have been 1.20am ish, just whilst I was setting my alarm and getting Bessie settled I heard a noise in my backyard, like bauckets falling over, I knew it wasn't wondy and cats wouldn't be able to push over the buckets so in a panic I switched on the upstairs and stairwell lights and started to make downstarirs, slowly. As I did so I heard someone shout a cuss and immediatly, knowing there was aomeone in my backyard I came back upstairs and rang the police. Hearing quite a noise in the back as I did so, the police were great and kept me on the phone until a police car ( Flashing lights and all) arrived and they knew I was safe, they arrived in less than 3 minutes, talk about good service. They checked outside and apart from items in my backyard being in disarray they found nothing. Whilst they had sniffer dogs out back they heard over their radios that 3 houses that are at the back of mine also called the police, so as well as the police car in my road, there were 3 also in the road behind!
I couldn't stop shaking, and after the police took statements and left, I sat up all night with all the lights on! I was too scared to goto bed. Frank kept texting me to ensure I was OK, I told him not to come home from work as nothing more could be done. Ryan slept through the lot!
I'll be having a very early night tonight to catch up on my sleep, heres hoping I'll actually be able to sleep though! Probably not!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is twice now right? You need to invest in a GUN! Get you a huge guard dog! I'm so happy you were awake and scared them off again. Please be safe. Kids...they can sleep thru anything. Does Frank work nights? Soooo happy you are safe. Chat soon!
Yes he works 10pm - 7am. Yes you're right, this is the 2nd time now :-(
cleat (klēt) Pronunciation Key
n.
A projecting piece of metal or hard rubber attached to the underside of a shoe to provide traction.
cleats A pair of shoes with such projections on the soles.
slippage.
I'm sure these are what you would wear over there when playing soccer/football.
How are you sleeping? Had any more excitment or drama?
Have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment