CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, 8 March 2008

Got the bug!

Can you believe I was out walking at 8.30am this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! How mad is that!! I stomped round good and proper with no-one round to witness my red and sweaty face!!
Felt great when I came back! Then settled down for a nice rest and breakfast (Porridge) with Ryan :-)
Shopping was delivered on time, and in with the order my brand new stockpot :-) How sad am I that I get excited over pans!!!! I enjoy making soup and stews and have wanted a proper stock pot for ages, so took the plunge and ordered it! Have already made a pan of vegetable and lentil soup!! Love it! Making my chicken soup tomorrow!
( Just remebered as I was typing that, that I need to send Krystal my recipe for Chicken soup.OOPS!!!)
After lunch, we took Ryan to Toys-R-Us, he got a soldier set, then went onto Speke Retail park, I bought some reebok classics :-), Frank bought a Fila Hoodie and Ryan got 3 Star Wars films in HMV, he's soooo into Star Wars just now!!
Have got to go and Iron Ryans outfit for tomorrow, he's off to Chester Zoo with Stephanie, did loads of ironing this morning too! Can't believe I forgot to do this 1 outfit!!
Best go and get plugged in!!

Have a nice weekend..

Wend...xxx

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I am so proud of you! At first, by the title of your post I thought you had caught the stomach virus. So thankful you were talking about a different bug! Keep it up!