CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, 24 March 2008

Models and treasure maps!!












Pic 1 - Dye the paper!
Pic 2 - The ancient maps!

Today we had fun! I don't know whether this is just a UK thing, but Easter Monday is also a Bank holiday so no work! Yippee!! I'm off work all this week anyhow as Ryan is off school for the rest of the week, but its' always nice to have a 4 day weekend!!
Today we made treasure maps! We ripped A4 white paper around the edges, dyed the pages with stock cubes mixed with a small amount of water so they look aged, then drew maps!! I've enclosed pictuers of them being dyed then the final product! I'm impressed anyhow!
We also made models of treasure islands with Play Doh and watched "Pirates of the Carribean- at worlds end" See the theme!!!

Hope ya'll had fun!!


Wend...xxxx

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are too good! I can't seem to get everyday things together, much less having a theme for the day! Good job mom!