I'm patting myself on the back today as I have lost 2 stones!! ( 28lbs) Yippee!! Lost 5lb this week, was sooo happy! All that stepping and walking is paying off!! I stepped again last night and boy did it hurt!
Today we have an appointment with Ryans teacher at 5.15pm, its' parent/Teacher day where we go and discuss his schoolwork and progress :-)
Will update again later....just wanted to share!
....xxxx....xxxx....xxxxx....
7pm
.x.x.x.x.x
Been to see Ryans' teacher and we are SO PROUD!! He is doing so well in school and is above average in all subjects, the teacher was so impressed with his progress they are putting him in for the Higher paper in his SATS exams in May . I could burst with pride!
As a reward for my weight loss treated myself to a portion of chips at lunchtime from the chippy ( !! I know!!) ate them, immediatly felt awful and spent the whole afternoon in agony with stomach cramps, diahorrea and ended up vomiting! Obviously the sudden injection of high fat didn't agree with me at all! Can't face eating a thing now, and although I feel better, I won't be cheating on my diet again for a while!
Why on earth I did it in the first place I'll never know!
The trials of a bad dieter eh!!
....ooo...ooo...ooo...ooo
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
You deserve more than a pat on the back! Well done!
Tell Ryan that I am so proud of him also! Good job!
Post a Comment