CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 5 March 2008

work, work, work :-(


I hate work so much :-( Wish I could be a stay at home Mum, getting stressed already and I've only been back in 2 days!! Because I've been off sick, I've been interveiwed (Twice) and my doctors records sent for, also am on a warning for 12 months, so basically I cannot have any sick leave at all in the next 12 months or I'll be booted out of the door. And the throat problems are probably due to my voice being overused at work constantly anyway!
I'm glad to be back in the bosom of my team though, am enjoying being surrounded by friendly (Stressed!) faces!
Went to my local pub for lunch yeaterday with Carmel, it was great to catch up and have a good old natter! We're going to start walking to increase our execise quota, there a charity run/walk in June for Cancer care that we want to take part in with the rest of the girls on our team in work ( Its' girls only!) so we need to start training!
Weigh in today, lost 4lb. Thats 23lbs in total. Need to get to my 2 stone marker by Easter! Hopefully will notice more of a difference when I start exercising!
Hope you and yours are all well!


Wend..xx

1 comments:

L said...

Hello,

I think thats great that you are making an effort to get yourself in shape and that you are going to be involved in the cancer care walk. Congratulations on your weight loss, I know how hard getting the weight off can be. Have a great week.