Hello!! Thank goodness its the weekend!! Yippee!!!!
Work was not that bad today, I need to have a more positive attitude. Also I went out tonight and Walked!! For no other reason but to get exercise,it felt good!
Sadly, where I live is not exactly all mown lawns and picket fences, so whilst I'm investing in new trainers next week, I may need to also invest in a bullet proof vest! Or at least some sort of personal alarm.Got up a good rhythm to my "Oh what a night" 70's disco album on my MP3 player! I'm sure at one point I was "strutting" like John Travolta in Saturday night fever!! ha ha!
My shopping is due tomorrow between 11am-1pm so hope to get a walk in before it arrives, then hope to goto the park with Ryan in the afternoon.
Stephanie, Franks neice is taking Ryan to Chester Zoo on Sunday, he's excited!
Well hope ya'll have a nice weekend!
Have fun!
Wend...xxx
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comments:
That cracks us up. The song on Krystal's Ipod that gets her going is You're So Vain by Carly Simon.
Jason and Krystal
Post a Comment