CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!




Hi there!!!! Wishing all of you a VERY Happy Easter!!!!!
We have had a really nice day so far!! Nothing special just relaxing and enjoyable! Ryan received 6 Easter eggs ( 1 Huge egg from Sue and Colly!!) and cash to buy something, he was sooo made up!!
We have played on the Xbox ( I am SO useless!!) made lunch and Sue and Colly came round for a while, which was lovely :-) I love seeing family! I am catching up with online friends at the moment and watching "The Wizard of Oz" whilst the boys are watching a John Wayne WW2 film downstairs! Sometimes its' hard being the only girl!! I'm relegated to the bedroom at lot!!
Am making Lasagna, garlic bread and Salad for Tea.
Yesterday we had a little snow storm in the morning, however none stuck, Ryan was really disappointed as it has forecast snow for today and tomorrow but none has appeared so far( Although its cold enough!! BRRR), fingers crossed we'll get some tomorrow!
Yesterday I had a great time with my Mum! We drove into Cheshire to a gorgeous pub on the banks of a river that did lovely country cuisine.
I ate swordfish :-) Never tried it before and it was lovely. We also had dessert:-) This is unusual for us but we wanted to have an Easter treat!Scoffed raspberry swirl cheesecake with fresh cream, and a coffee, then the pair of us felt sick all afternoon because we were too full and uncomfortable!! ha ha!
We headed back to Mums for a evening watching TV whilst playing "Boggle" and "Upwords" :-)
Dad travelled to Weymouth yesterday to visit my Nan, he will stay until Monday. She is not so well, her health is declining faster than we would like and she is no longer eating properly, and mostly just sleeping, She turns 94 in 2 weeks!!
Well fellow bloggers, sorry for the delay this week, I haven't been up to much and have had a slovenly time of it :-( Need a rocket up my ass some weeks!!

Have a wonderfully pleasant Easter time my Friends..

Wishing you love and luck

Wend...xxxxxxxxx

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Hey! its amazing how big that chocolate egg was!


yOUR FRIEND,
Alli