CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, 1 March 2009

All shopped out!

Well I am seriously shattered girls!
The last 2 days we have done nothing but shop! (OK there may have been a trip to Pizza Hut thrown in for good measure , but you get the picture!)
We're all done now, Frank has his suit, and shirt and tie ( He looks Gorgeous!); then today we went and bought his Wedding ring, and he got his smart shoes.
Frank needed some new jeans/sweatshirts etc and managed to get practically a whole new wardrobe and we bought Ryan some nice new clothes too.
Theres no point in me buying all kinds of clothes, I'm so bloated these past few days I won't be fitting into anything! I just bought one new top,frilly umberella ( I just CANNOT have TOO many accessories!) silver scarf and toiletries.
I made Soup yesterday, that was a bit of a dissapointment sadly. I was so excited too!! The soup was Sweet Potato, rosemary,carrot and a little chilli.
Unfortunatly, after all the prep, cooking, working out the WW points and finaly dishing up, I didn't like it!! I was sure I would (Otherwise why would I have made it!?) and just didn't like the sweetness at all. I've had sweet potato before and liked it so was gutted!!
Maybe its' a pregnancy thing!
Here it is anyway!



Things like stitching are not progressing much, I've been pretty busy with wedding stuff and am also falling asleep at the drop of a hat!
Put a little ticker at the very bottom of my Blog, I just couldn't resist!!
Have a great week folks...xx...

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love the ticker! Go look at what I made at the bottom of my blog!

I've got to get busy with the something blue! This week I have to find what I am looking for!

Still feeling good? No morning sickness yet?

Glad you had a great weekend! Hope the week is even better!

stitchersanon said...

Not sure about the chilli...might have been the carrot as well which is also sweet...never mind. Cant win them all lol

The Button Witch said...

AWWWWWWW That little ticker is sooooo cute , hope you are resting tho all that shopping on pne go not good but least it done now
TC hun and hope to chat soon xxxxxxxxxx

Mrs. H said...

Hey because of our conversation last week I dreamed I had another baby boy and named him Brady...it was more like a nightmare! Don't think I could handle 4 kiddos! My 3 are just right!

April said...

Glad to hear that things are progressing well! Sounds like you got a lot of things accomplished over the weekend. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

Stitching Kath said...

love the ticker

Daphine said...

Hey busy lady! Glad to read that you're accomplishing alot. I'm so excited for you!

Take care friend!