So this is my last few days of Singledom! ( Well I hope anyway!)
I have a busy few days so thought I'd better Blog now just in case I'm not about later in the week. So here are my Plans fr my last Haysom week! Seems weird losing that after 35 years! ( I'll be Wendy Tinsley)
Today - Off for coffee/Chat/Arrangement making with my Maid of Honour, Carmel
Tuesday - First scan at 9.40am (EEK!), appointment with midwife and consultant at hospital, back home, off to local clinic for Blood tests, then (as its payday) off to the bank to sort out Money. SLEEP!!!
Wednesday - Shopping for any last minute things, ie Necklace, bra and Thank you cards!
Thursday - Off for a "farewell Wendy Haysom" meal with Carmel and possibly some hens!
Friday - Day with Mum, Making Flower bouquet, general sorting out and getting ready, shave lgs, do nails etc etc. GOTO BED EARLY!!!!!!
Saturday - Get Married 10.15am!
Am now 10+4 weeks Pregnant and Thankfully feeling MUCH better. Freaked out totally on Friday, and sadly ended up taking it all out on my poor Mum. Have heard of so many ladies finding out about Missed Miscarriages at their scans and got in such a state. After a good sobbing session and a talk felt a bit better. Am still terrified about tomorrow, but a little calmer than last week.
Doubt I'll manage any sort of sewing this week, My head is pretty stuffed and I just can't concentrate at all. Can't settle to anything really. Have thrown myself into cleaning to burn off energy, must be working wonders as I lost another 2lb this week :-) (30lb in total!! yippee!!)
Well Guys thats it from me, Depending on how it goes tomorrow, I'll hopefully be posting scan pics!
Have a good week!
Wendy Haysom...Sniff.....
...xxxx....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
6 comments:
It is scarey....but an awful more mums have little prawn piccies than bad news at first scans!
We will be keeping fingers adn toes crossed for you!
Heres hoping for a prawn then!!! lol..x.. Thanks Gaynor ..x..
AWWWWW Hun be thinking of you and Jellybean tomz.
And heres to a fab last week as Miss Haysom.
Will look forward to catching up very soon
Love and huge hugs
Shellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you be with Wendy this week. I pray that you will give her peace concerning her scan. I ask that you bless her and Frank in their marriage! I ask all this in your name...Amen!
Wendy,
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Please try to relax...cause getting worked up isnt' good for the bambino! I love you and can't wait to hear all about your scan tomorrow, see the pictures and then hear about your wedding on Sat. I just am so sad I can't be there!
Much love,
Krystal
Sending big hugs your way! I just know that all will go well with your scan tomorrow and your wedding will only be the icing on the cake! Best wishes...always!
Sounds like you have a busy week ahead Wendy. I wish you well for Saturday and hope you enjoy your special day. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and pray that all is well.
Love & Best Wishes
Lindsay
Post a Comment