Today I am Super excited! I have my very first Midwife appointment at 3pm,its a double appointment where they weigh/measure and take down all my details, and details of my last pregnancy with Ryan.The Midwife will then contact the hospital and I'll be sent a scan appointment usually at about 12 weeks.
At the moment I'm feeling pretty nauseous morning,noon and night.And the weirest thing is my sense of smell is MUCH better!
I've even managed a little sewing this week too! Added a tiny amount of sky to my Lighthouse, sewn an initial "N" for my Auntie Norma and also started my Mothers day card (at last) Mum loves the AOY designs so I picked this lady out of a larger design.

A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
3 comments:
Try eating little and often..and coca cola is good in sips as the carbon dioxide in it seems to make the feeling a little better..cant stand the stuff myself but it got me through my second pregancy.
I am so excited for you hun...hope
everything goes well and I am looking forward to seeing a piccie of your scan when you get it.
(((hugs)))
I'm looking forward to hearing how your appt went! I want details!
K
Hi Wendy
I hope your appointment goes well. Congrats on your second bub by the way.
Post a Comment