On Friday I had my usual Friday night at Mums, before we settled in for the Evening, we decided to go and do some "Flower" shopping.Because I have a pretty fixed idea of what I want flower wise for the Wedding, and think that florist prices are beyond ridiculous, I'm coming up with my own weeny arrangement. Orginally I was thinking of a single rose, but now I've settled on maybe 6 or 12 deep red roses, mixed with diamante stud branches and feather foufou's and the base bound with cream ribbon.sooooo... we managed to buy the diamante stud branches, fou-fou's and the ribbon :-) Here they are...
This is how I'm getting on with my Lighthouse piece for Gaynors stitch-a-long, I'm nearly finished now, Just some more sky and backstitch to complete and I'm done!
and Mum took this on Friday!
I'm now 9 1/2 weeks Pregnant, still nauseous all day, every day and have to wear my anti-nausea wristbands from when I wake in the morning to when I goto bed at night. Although thy're stopping me from actually vomiting, the nauseous feeling still creeps in.
I have my first scan on March 31st, not that long and I'm so anxious to see my jellybean and know that everything is OK.
Roll on 12 weeks.....
Have a lovely trio of daffodils from Ryan, he brought them home from school on Friday as its' Mothering Sunday tomorrow, I love daffs, such cheerful little flowers!
Happy Mothers Day for all you Mums out there!
....xxx....


5 comments:
Ooooh should have said...keep the bands on even at night! I had too lol..see if it makes a difference.
I know you feel rough but you look blooming. Looking forward to hearing how the scan goes.
This mother's day is going to be a very special one I thing...(((hugs))).
Bouquet will be gorgeous.
Take care!
I agree with Gaynor hun you are definately blooming and dispite the nausea you look very well and the bouquet sounds just perfect cant wait to see what you come up with
Love n Hugs and Happy Mothers day
Shellie
Hey friend!
I sure remember those days of being nauseous. It was no fun to be around me. lol! Wendy, you look awesome in the picture that your Mum took! I love it! You're going to make a beautiful bride friend!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hi Wendy
The feathers and ribbon are gorgeous. Your roses are going to look perfect.
Sorry to hear you are still feeling sick. I hope it passes for you soon. You look lovely in the picture. You are going to be a beautiful bride. I am so excited for you for the wedding and for your jellybean. My husband called Jessica 'peanut' for weeks because when I had my first scan all we could see was a peanut shape on the screen!
I am glad Ray won Dancing On Ice are you? He was out of this world.
Best Wishes & Happy Stitching
Lindsay
I can't wait to see what you create! It's going to look fabulous!
You look absolutely beautiful! you are glowing!
Post a Comment