Check out this video of 2 of my favourite comedians, Paddy Mcguiness and Keith Lemon,Dirty Dancing for Comic Relief! Classic!
">
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
Check out this video of 2 of my favourite comedians, Paddy Mcguiness and Keith Lemon,Dirty Dancing for Comic Relief! Classic!
">
Posted by Wendy at 10:53
7 comments:
Oh, my goodness, Wendy...that is hilarious! What's funny is that they're actually very good!
They were very good! That makes me want to go watch my favorite movie!
I missed that the other night. Thanks for sharing it. It's sooooooo funny.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
I have missed these as BBC is not a natural channel here..I keep coming back to your blog to watch it nadn Jo Brand and the one doing flashdance...the men are actually very good! I have found a way to get it on the TV on Saturday and will def be watching lol.
I nearly wet myself watching these...oooops too much detail?
Wendy,have you tried the sea sick bands from boots?? They are really good...dont stop you being sick but they do get rid of the nausea feeling..trust me, I am the most cynical person in the world where these things were concerned, but I tried them...was really sick one day and yelled at everyone that they didn't work..then I realised I had taken them off to have a bath..needless to say they soon went back on! Had to have sips of coke when I drove in a car but apart from that they were really good!
Will try those Gaynor, anything is worth a try right now!
..x..
OMG that is soooooo funny
Post a Comment