Today I went for my scan, It was great seeing that tiny little heartbeat racing away on the screen! Unfortunatly the little lazy lump wouldn't wake up for us but it was magical to be assured everything is Ok and seeing him/her for the first time!
The picture quality isn't that good, but thats mainly down to how fat my tummy is! Woops!
Am on quite a high just now, was so worried, can relax and look forward to Saturday now!
Thanks for all your support Guys
Wendy...xx...
7 comments:
Look at how beautiful my niece or nephew is! I so cannot wait to see his/her little face! I am so happy you can relax now and enjoy your big day! I am wishing many many blessings to you and Frank and Ryan! I love you so much!
Krystal
That is so incredible..completely amazing....
Thank you so much for showing us 'jellybean'...much nicer analogy than my 'Prawn' lol.
Wow...
You must be so pleased so finally see the reason for all the ickiness.
Congratulations!
Hi Wendy
So glad that your scan went well. I was thinking of you this morning. Thanks for sharing your scan picture. It brought back memories for me.
Have the most wonderful day on Saturday. Catch up with you in a few weeks.
Lindsay
So great to see the scan photo... glad you labelled it - they are always so hard to see what's what!! Now you can just look forward to the wedding!
So exciting! See? Didn't I tell you that everything would be fine? Best wishes on Saturday!
AWWWWW Hi Jellybean
Glad the scan went well hun you take lots of care and have fun in the run up to Saturday and if we dont chat before have a fantastic Wedding Day
Love to all 4 of you
Hugs Shellie
Oh Wendy
I am so glad that Jellybean is doing well and that you are fine too. good luck with your wedding. I am sure it will be wonderful for you all
Post a Comment