CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Choccy Button cakes!

Yesterday I made Choccy Button cakes with Ryan when he came back from school, they looked really yummy, although I didn't get to taste any. You know my darling skinny son ate 9 of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank got to have the 2 Leftover!! We're going to make this a regular weekly thing, and whole chocolate cake is on the agenda for next week! We dont eat dessert at all in our house so the boys enjoyed this treat! (That makes me sound awful doesn't it! We have chocolate biscuits at suppertime instead.)

 
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday I worked a little on my Mothers day sewing, apart from a litle white and the backstitch, I'm nearly done, Hurrah!

 


I'm still feeling sick all of the time, with the odd bout of vomiting thrown in for good measure! Am absolutely shattered all the time too, and am falling asleep in the afternoons. Hoping this yikky stage will be over soon! At least I know my pregnancy hormones are raging away! My Midwife appointment was Ok, she just took medical information from me and sent the details away to the hospital so my first scan can be booked.I haven't heard anything from the hospital yet, but am hoping I'll get my appointment through by the end of the week.

Hope you all have a nice week

Wend..x..

4 comments:

April said...

Hi Wendy!
Are chocolate button fairy cakes like cupcakes we have here? They sure look a lot alike. Anything with chocolate and I'm in! :)

Sorry you've been feeling sick lately. Just remember that you're growing a little baby and it will all be worth it in the end!

The Button Witch said...

Cakes look yummy well done Ryan and Mummy.
Mums day stitching is gorgeous
happy stitching
Hugs to you and Jellybean
Shellie

Mrs. H said...

Those cupcakes look yummy! I need to do that soon! You should see all the boxes of cake mix I have in my pantry...not sure why I bought all of them either!

stitchersanon said...

Hi Wendy..sorry I havent chased you up lol, have not had a min to myself..
Yes, the winner was you. Can you e-mail me on gaynor.french@yahoo.com with your addy!
Hope your are feeling OK and the sickness and tiredness (oh I remember them well) are under control now.

All the best
gaynor