CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 19 March 2009

Something old...Something new....

....Something Borrowed....Something Blue!

Well today i got a lovely gift from my Oldest Friend Krystal, in Texas.
She wanted to get me my "something Blue" and Boy did she do a Good job !!!!!
ALTHOUGH, she has had a severe telling off for getting me such an expensive item!
Krystal, Thank you from the Bottom of my heart!

This Anklet is sterling silver with tiny Blue Cubic zirconia and tiny freshwater pearls, I think its' just perfect!

3 comments:

The Button Witch said...

AWWWWW Bless her I have something I want to offer you for something borrowed hun but havent seen each other much this week
Am online now if u got a mo
Hugs Shellie

Mrs. H said...

I'm not sure I like being refered to as your "oldest" friend! I like to think I am still young! But I follow what you are saying! You are my oldest friend too and we were so happy to be able to participate in your special day! I just wished we could be there! But I will be in spirit! Please wear it and enjoy it and know that we all love you very much! You are such a wonderful, caring, loving person who I am so lucky to have met!

Love you!

April said...

What a sweet friend to send you that beautiful ankle bracelet! I thinkk it's just perfect for your special day! How have you been feeling lately?