here here Krystal I culdn agree more and in much the same state Just a shame we couldnt be there. But the fotots are fab Wend akeep them coming Hugs Shellie XXX
Awww Wendy you looked absolutely stunning congratulations sweetie omg can't believe how much you got going on. Also a little lady birdie has got happy birthday wishes for you posted all over the web..lol...So a very happy happy birthday. Lots of love and hugs Tara xx
I'm 35 years old, Live in Liverpool,England with my Husband Frank and our son, Ryan who is 7 1/2 years old.I work as a Tax advisor on a dedicated helpline.
We have 1 cat (Bessie) and 3 fish (Jack, Harry and Jake).
I am pretty easygoing and quite shy until I get to know people.
4 comments:
I got a little teary eyed! You looked beautiful!!! I am not bored and can't wait to see and hear more!
here here Krystal I culdn agree more and in much the same state Just a shame we couldnt be there. But the fotots are fab Wend akeep them coming
Hugs Shellie
XXX
Awww Wendy you looked absolutely stunning congratulations sweetie omg can't believe how much you got going on.
Also a little lady birdie has got happy birthday wishes for you posted all over the web..lol...So a very happy happy birthday.
Lots of love and hugs Tara xx
--------,•'""¬=""•.
---- .•'( ◕ "‼" ◕ )'`•.
---,' / •\" ‿♥‿ " /•\ `. .....()()()
-.´•| ¸/• ¸┴¸• ,\ ¸|• `. ..()()()()
•.¸¸•(‿ ) ¸,,,¸¸ ( ‿)¸¸• ()()()()()
(x♥=x♥=x♥=x♥=x♥=x♥=x♥=)
\♥=x=♥=x=♥=x=♥=x=♥=x=/
.\x=♥=x=♥=x=♥=x=♥=x=♥/
...'--------------------------------
~*~*~*HAPPY EASTER*~*~*~
Congrats again! GREAT pictures!
Post a Comment