CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, 16 April 2009

Update....




Spot the Difference!

Hello Folks!! Long time no hear eh!
Well I haven't been too well to be honest. As always it was great visiting Weymouth, its' like my 2nd home with my Nan, Auntie and cousins all living there for years, so we always visited them, usually at Easter and during the Summer holidays when we were kids. It has such fond memories for me.
Unfortunately, my problems began on our first night, when we arrived, after Midnight.
We stayed in my Aunties house, while she went to stay with my cousin, this was so kind of her, especially as it involved putting her 2 beloved cats into a cattery for 4 days.
But, as I found out, the cats lingered, even whilst gone! And I ended up having Chronic asthma for 4 days and ended up in hospital being put on a Nebuliser!
Sadly meant that I had to miss out on a trip to the beach as my Asthma was that bad, I would have never made the steep steps :-(
Was such a pity as I love the place so much, it was also terribly frightening as I have never suffered badly with Asthma and literally gasping for breath all the time was just awful.
It was no-ones fault, and heck, I have a cat myself, so who could know! But hers are long haired cats which obviously makes a difference ( I already know I'm allergic to hamster fur)
Luckily, apart from a lingering cough, I've been much much better since we arrived home, and have been catching up on my sleep!
Have also re-started my SAL Lighthouse project, The picture is just a reminder of how much like Portland Bill lighthouse it looks!
I've nearly finished all the sky stitching now, hoping I will have finished by the weekend, then just have the backstitch to tackle, will post an update on Sunday.
Apart from that I have no news!
Hope everyone in Blogland is doing well!

Love Wendy ( And 12 week Jellybean!)
..x..

5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

I had allergy asthma as a kid, and am allergic to cats and horses. As I got older it got better but when I was pregnant with my second son I had the worse asthma attack ever..I have never been that bad before nor after. Dr said it might be because I was pregnant...body in over protective immune drive....hope you get better soon.
lol
Gaynor

April said...

So sorry to hear that your asthma put a bit of a damper on your trip, but I'm relieved to know that you're doing better now. I can't believe you're already 12 weeks along! How exciting!

Mrs. H said...

I can't believe you are already 12 wks!!! Yippy!

HOpe you are feeling better today...I think I am!

Lula said...

fab lighthouse. I love AOY

The Button Witch said...

Blimey hun even the windows look like they in the same place would just love to speak to Faye and ask her if it was the inspriartion anyway I finally off to put somework in on mine after an Ice cream
Hope to catch you very soon
hugs shellie